Part Time Legal Secretary / Legal PA
We have just taken a brand new part time role working part time as a Legal Secretary / Legal PA.
The position will be 3 days a week Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (approx 22.5 hours a week).
This is a permanent role and will be working at one of Oxford's leading firms of solicitors.
We are looking for someone that can provide excellent Legal Secretary / Legal PA support to a well-established, highly reputable and successful department.
Our client would ideally like applicants to have legal experience and any specific Employment law experience would be a distinct advantage. That said candidates with a good PA background within another professional services environment will be considered.
The main duties of this role are as follows;
* Typing and amending legal documentation
* Open and closing files
* Diary management
* Maintaining client information
* Arranging meetings, both internally and externally
* Drafting letters, documents and presentations
* Monitoring incoming and outgoing e mails and actioning if needed
* Other general PA tasks
The successful candidate will ideally have;
* Excellent Legal Secretary / Legal PA experience
* Possess accurate word processing and typing skills
* Well organised and methodical
* Can work well on their own initiative
* Customer and Client focused and able to develop and maintain relationships with others
* Professional manner, both face to face and on the telephone
* Excellent attention to detail
* Committed team player
* Demonstrate a "can-do" attitude
* Competitive salary ??26,000 - ??28,000 pro rata
* Excellent benefit package
* Career development