NSE Information Security Portfolio and Service Transition Lead, Manager – IT Services
The NSE Portfolio and Service Transition Lead for Information Security (InfoSec) is responsible for oversight and delivery of a portfolio of projects across NSE. These include CAP, NSE Info Sec Projects and transformation projects. The role will focus on tracking of delivery, service readiness and effective transition management of all Info Sec projects, working across all of our NSE countries.
Reporting to the Head of CISO Office and Service Delivery Management, you will have a strong project portfolio as well as project management skills, a good understanding of Information Security and have the experience to work across border managing multiple stakeholder relationships.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Accountable for delivery of the NSE Information Security (Info Sec) portfolio which includes CAP as well as other InfoSec related initiatives, utilising the ITBM system across NSE and working with the Head of CISO Office and Service Delivery Management to prioritise the portfolio ensuring balance and visibility across NSE, duties will include –
- Develop and deliver project plans for non-CAP NSE projects as appropriate
- Manage Gate 1 (initiate) and Gate 5 (operational acceptance) for NSE InfoSec projects.
- Working in collaboration with global and local service owners, ensure there is a defined target operating model to ensure the effective transition of NSE-wide InfoSec projects into operations and ensure appropriate governance. around service readiness deliverables to ensure successful transition
- Assure InfoSec programmes and projects are delivered in line with the framework and governance.
- Assure appropriate Risk, Action and Issue management across the Info Sec portfolio, and a key point of escalation for shared issues and risks in delivery.
- Drive synergies and efficiencies in NSE transformation projects, managing cross-portfolio dependencies. Assist with delivery of NSE InfoSec Talent and Engagement Programme.
- Stakeholder engagement and management across the NSE business.
- Alongside the InfoSec leadership team, help develop and implement our programmes to influence our Cyber Risk Culture and Behaviour.
- Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
The role can be based in any of the NSE countries and provides lots of opportunity to work with all the 27 NSE Countries that are overseas and occasional international travel.
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Your professional experience
- Degree in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline or qualified by relevant experience
- Experience of managing delivery of significant and complex portfolio of projects with recognised project management and/or project portfolio qualifications
- Demonstrable experience of managing service readiness and handover to operations across multiple projects, ITIL foundation level knowledge as a minimum
- Consultative mindset, ability to navigate ambiguous circumstances and complex structures
- Prior experience of implementing projects across multiple countries would be an advantage
- Managing the production of deliverables to time, cost and quality requirements
- Creating and maintaining integrated project, financial and resource plans at the appropriate level of detail
- Maintaining an awareness of interdependencies with other projects
- Ability to manage virtual teams, often remote from other team members
- Knowledge and understanding of Security services, is desirable
- Diplomatic and persuasive with an ability to handle difficult conversations and confidently manage stakeholders
- Ability to influence others to gain support for change with a strong “can do” attitude
- Able to effectively communicate technical issues with technical and non-technical audience
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
Your service line: Enabling Functions
At Deloitte, we’re all about making an impact that matters, together. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000 strong Enabling Functions teams. With our combined specialist skills and business partnering expertise, we provide all the essential strategy, support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. So not only will you be providing world-class support to our internal clients, you’ll be making an impact for all the hugely influential organisations Deloitte works with too. Covering all our distinct areas: Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Central Business Services, National Quality & Risk Management, Technology & Digital Services, and Real Estate, the opportunities here are vast. And what’s more, you can grow your career in whatever direction you choose. We’ll support you all the way.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 180368