GBI/Benelux/Nordics Insight Manager, Open to flexible working
We are looking to hire a GBI/Nordics/Benelux Insights Manager to leverage the power of combined analytics and Insight capabilities to accelerate business performance through identified consumer and customer-led opportunities resulting in improved profitable growth performance for GSK Consumer Healthcare.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Supporting the GBI/Nordics/Benelux lead in the creation and delivery of the learning plan required to drive GBI/Nordics/Benelux strategy including brand and activity performance and understanding, innovation development, connections development and white space identification
- Act as an integral part of the GBI/Nordics/Benelux organisation, becoming a key advisor and business partner by putting the consumer, shopper and expert at the heart of all brand decisions.
- Bring innovation to life via relevant data analysis, consumer insights as well as participating and leading on ground research
- Identify future growth opportunities through landscape and trend analysis of the relevant category and sub segment
- Drive the pulse of the business with up to date analytical insights
- Partner with lead insight agencies to leverage BIC research tools and techniques
- Ensure alignment to the operating model principles, working with our Global Category teams in design market where applicable to ensure powerhouse execution on key brands
- Conduct market research studies in line with the operating model principles to understand current and future opportunities for brand growth
- Ensure innovation for the market is deigned to delight consumers and work with marketing partners to ensure key elements are designed to deliver against biggest growth opportunities
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor Degree
- Prior experience in a large, complex organisation
- Demonstrable experience in market data analytics using multiple sources (EPOS data, panel data etc) on both agency and client side
- Experience of running market research studies across different channels including bricks and mortar and eCommerce
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Great communication skills to bring the data and research to life, this includes ability to communicate at different levels of the organisation from brand and category teams up to LT
- Problem solving skills/critical thinking, and the ability to see a problem from different perspectives and consider alternative solutions
- Excel data manipulation, data analysis, ability to draw insights quickly from data and propose recommendations
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.