Course Producer, 4-5 days per week, open to homeworking and flexible working
You will be responsible for researching various markets and commissioning speakers The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident enough to construct detailed online course programmes with industry experts.
Key requirements include:
- 2.1 degree
- Demonstrable experience of producing online content/courses
- Excellent analytical research skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent written skills
- Business acumen
- Confidence in dealing with industry leaders and maintaining good and frequent contact leading up to the implementation of the course
- Implementation of content marketing plan via social media to maximise delegate revenue
- High computer proficiency and knowledge of GotoWebinar platform
- Excellent proofreading skills and an eye for detail
- Good relationship management skills and a team player
Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role via the application method below
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.