Marketing Manager - Open to flexible working, including some homeworking
Home Instead Farnborough, Fleet and Farnham is an Outstanding rated care provider, family run, and focused on delivering high-quality relationship-led care to clients in our community.
What the Marketing Manager will be doing:
- Define, develop and drive forward content marketing strategies and campaigns across all platforms including our social media to generate leads, educate these potential clients and caregivers about what we do and ultimately turn these leads into enquiries
- Deliver and continually improve our paid digital marketing including PPC
- Update the content and optimise our micro site for SEO
- Help create content for us in local media as well as our own social media platforms to increase brand awareness and the awareness of the support we provide ( for caregivers and clients)
- Lead promotional and community engagement activity as and when required
The right Marketing Manager will be:
- Someone who is passionate about the social care sector and the work we do in the front line of supporting vulnerable people. Experience in the care sector will be a huge bonus
- An ambitious self-starter, who has a growth mindset and has worked previously in a standalone Marketing role for an SME generating leads
- An articulate and well-presented influencer who can be creative in building and growing our social media followers as well as writing content, introducing our services and products
- Proficient in setting up and optimising PPC advertising in B2C sector
- A fantastic team member who enjoys working collaboratively with a highly engaged management team
Work Arrangement - how flexible are we?
For the right person, we are happy to be as flexible as we can be. The hours will be 40 hours per week but we are flexible when those hours are worked. Successful candidate can work a blend of home and office working, there is no requirement to be in the office every day so it will suit someone who does not live locally but can drive to our location comfortably for office days.
Also, if we find a really experienced candidate, with demonstrable track record and knowledge or experience of our sector who is interested in the role but can only work part-time, we will not be opposed to that. So please make sure you apply if you think the role will be a good fit and include your preferences for the hours you wish to work.
Please submit your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for this role via the application method below.