LMS Consultant, Open to flexibility
LMS Consultant, Open to flexibility
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
TechSolutions has been set up within Advisory to be the one place where we can design, build and run applications to create assets or solutions which we can use on a repeatable basis for clients. Within TechSolutions we are focusing on five new technology capabilities: Custom Applications (Digital), Data and Analytics (D&A), New Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Process Management (BPM) and Content Delivery (eLearning)
The purpose of this role is to support the scoping, winning and delivery of learning management systems (“LMS”) implementations and consulting services. They will support the manager on client engagements for the creation and deployment of learning management systems and academies and will also provide support when advising on learning
technology strategy and solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the KPMG Learning Academy’s business development, including supporting the LMS Manager with scoping solutions, opportunities and creating proposals
- Support the LMS Manager with KPMG Learning Academy related opportunities through direct client discussions or through other KPMG channels.
- Delivery of high quality client project work for LMS engagements, working closely with colleagues from other service areas of Tech Solutions to manage and co-ordinate a specialist work stream
- Facilitate workshops with clients to understand their business requirements, be able to challenge ways of working and propose solutions to meet their requirements
- Managing workstreams from scoping to delivery, including status reporting, report writing, the evaluation of effectiveness and return on investment
- Building, configuring, and implementing learning solutions. Working closely with client leads and team members to support the delivery of large digital and blended learning programmes and technology implementations
- Act as a subject matter expert in advising clients to maximise benefits while reducing risks
- Working with and managing suppliers, including procuring and contracting for services
Qualifications and Skills
- CIPD and Prince2 would be beneficial but are not essential.
Experience and Background
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Significant LMS expertise and experience (preferably Moodle or Totara)
- Experience of scoping and developing implementation solutions, including project planning and risk management
- Comfortable in working with and co-ordinating with a team of KPMG professionals on system builds and client engagements
- Experience in gathering client requirements and being able to translate these into a solution for the client
- Experience of learning experience design, to deliver the best solution for users
- Knowledge of building learning academies using a digital learning solution, including knowledge of learning theory and approach
- Experience of managing their own competing agendas/priorities and establish achievable programmes/projects
This role also requires the following digital competencies:
- Experience of scoping and delivering an LMS implementation, preferably Moodle or Totara
- Experience of undertaking assessment of LMS and digital learning solution options (scoping, feasibility, design, services costing, deliverables, completion criteria, etc.)
- Knowledge of the latest innovations, digital offerings and technologies in learning
- Experience of implementing learning technologies
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn’t fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That’s why we’re proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career – KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That’s why we introduced ‘Our Deal’ – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for bringing your best to work. As part of ‘Our Deal’, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly Equal Opportunities employer.