Senior Security Specialist, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
We're looking for a Senior Security Specialist to join our growing team as LBG transforms into a leading digital organisation. You'll help shape and influence the Cyber security technology direction and identify change initiatives that deliver on Cyber Security Strategies.
The role sits within IT Cyber Strategy and Direction, specifically within the Cyber Strategy team, the core responsibilities are; Engaging with key stakeholders, articulating technology direction, understanding challenges, identifying and leveraging opportunities to realise the Technology Roadmaps, managing technical vendor relationships and influencing vendor Technology roadmap alignment.
The world is changing. Our ambitious, new strategy will respond.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have already built the market leader in digital banking. But we need hardworking people like you if we're to continue to innovate, collaborate and adapt to the meet the ongoing digital needs of our customers.
The Strategy & Direction team ensure that the controls being operated by Cyber Security, remain efficient and effective based on the Group's overall appetite for IT Security risk globally. We provide expertise across the breadth of IT Security with accountabilities including: Shaping the Cyber security tooling; non-compliance, threat modelling and end-to-end assurance, and we play a pivotal role in shaping the IT Security agenda for the Bank.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the security tool landscape and how we use those tools
- Working with Security Strategy SMEs to ensure timely production and renewal of Cyber Security Technology Roadmaps
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders, maintaining a consensus view of Cyber technology direction
- Identifying and drive opportunities to help build change initiatives that deliver on Cyber Security Strategies
- Unblocking challenges to the realisation of the Cyber Security Technology Roadmaps
- Providing cost challenge to IT Cyber activities
- Managing technical vendor relationships and influencing vendor Technology roadmap alignment
- Building relationships with vendors to drive the closure of product capability gaps
- Establishing and manage collaboration environments for new and existing engagements internal and external to Strategy & Direction
- Managing the interface between the Strategy and Product Assurance services, ensuring recommendations consider strategic direction
- Developing and maintain a Security Strategy Dashboard
- Providing regular updates to Senior Management
- Maintaining awareness of industry trends / initiatives and articulate that to the wider Cyber Security team and community
What you'll bring to this role?
We are looking for someone with skills and experience in these areas:
- Technical knowledge and a broad understanding across Cyber Security domains
- Experience of liaising with Vendors to extract value from existing and new technologies
- Awareness of Cyber Security trends, threats and Industry best practise
- Proficient in Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams and Power BI
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of managing and prioritisation of work to meet the requirements of change.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines and has strong organising and delivery skills
- Ability to maintain & build relationships within the team and across other Group IT Directorate
What will you get in return?
We foster a culture which brings together intelligent people from diverse backgrounds who enjoy a collaborative and creative environment as well as genuine equal opportunity.
We'd also consider flexible and agile working practices to suit you.
You'd also get a benefits package that includes:
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both expertly and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible. So if you possess the Cyber Security skills we're seeking then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...