ServiceNow Senior Developer, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Our Service Now engineering team are responsible for the ongoing support of the Service Now platform in relation to innovation, roadmap, governance and health (upgrades) of the platform. The platform currently hosts the ITSM, HR, APM and GRC.
The Developer will be a core member of the Service Now engineering team and is responsible for implementing platform solutions that are aligned to the overall platform design principles and strategy, working alongside the Platform Lead SME and other developers within the team in a highly collaborative environment.
The world is changing. Our ambitious, new strategy will respond.
At Lloyds Banking Group (LBG), we have already built the market leader in digital banking. But we need hardworking people like you if we're to continue to innovate, collaborate and adapt to the meet the ongoing digital needs of our customers.
Could you help us make this possible?
Our Service Now engineering team are responsible for the ongoing support of the Service Now platform in relation to innovation, roadmap, governance and health (upgrades) of the platform. The platform currently hosts the ITSM, HR, APM and GRC. The Developer will be a core member of the Service Now engineering team and is responsible for implementing platform solutions that are aligned to the overall platform design principles and strategy, working alongside the Platform Lead SME and other developers within the team in a highly collaborative environment.
You'll understand all technical aspects of the implementation including:
- Service Now Solution architecture understanding (desirable, but not essential)
- Application UI
- Process and solution integration
- Workflow design/configuration
- Proven experience as a technical resource working on the development of Service-Now solutions (essential)
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL technologies
So what about you?
You'll be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the multifaceted atmosphere of a technical organisation with a rapidly growing customer base. In addition, you'll be organised and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. You'll also demonstrate commercial experience of working within an agile environment.
You'll also have/demonstrate:
- Experience of ServiceNow implementations
- Preferable experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.), but not essential
- Decisive, creative, analytical and proactive thinking with Effective communication and relationship management
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
- Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a successful implementation within a Scrum/Agile Team and Structure
What will you get in return?
We foster a culture which brings together intelligent people from diverse backgrounds who enjoy a collaborative and creative environment as well as genuine equal opportunity.
We'd also consider flexible and agile working practices to suit you.
You'd also get a benefits package that includes:
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both expertly and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
So if you possess the skills we're seeking then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...
Together we make it possible
*** The base salary range is between £50,000pa and £67500 pa plus the above benefits. This role can be based in Halifax, Edinburgh or London. Salaries in the London area will reflect the higher end of the base salary range***