Full or part time Independent Financial Advisors
Full or part time Independent Financial Advisors, Cardiff, Wokingham, Rickmansworth, Tunbridge Wells and Christchurch, work between office and home
Our client is seeking Level 4 Qualified Independent Financial Advisors to work from any of the following office locations – Cardiff, Wokingham, Rickmansworth, Tunbridge Wells and Christchurch.
This role is to develop and manage client relationships in an efficient ethical and compliant manner, to retain existing income and generate new business by offering independent advice on financial planning solutions and recommend suitable financial plans caring for the client’s financial future
- To develop effective relationships with clients and professional connections as one of the principal sources of new clients.
- Develop a sustainable business model for the provision of advice to clients
- Approach clients in line with the firm’s client service proposition
- Actively seek and identify new business opportunities both internally and externally
- Provide financial advice to clients on a range of financial planning solutions within agreed authorisation levels.
- Achieve agreed income and quality control targets
- Provide clients with an exceptional service, ensuring that reviews are undertaken regularly and in accordance with their agreed service propositions.
- Regularly review personal development and performance with the Training & Development department
- Communicate on a regular basis with internal stakeholder in particular, Head of Advice, Client Services Manager, Adviser Relationship Managers, T&D and operation support teams
Locations: Cardiff, Wokingham, Rickmansworth, Tunbridge Wells and Christchurch
Salary: £40-£55k pa (experience dependent) plus a financial remuneration scheme & benefits
Flexibility: Full time or part time options available with a mix of home and office based working (minimum requirement is 3 days a week)