Part time Head of Marketing - 4 days per week
Our client is an established and successful specialist insurance intermediary and risk advisor with a highly experienced and credible team. They are a values driven organisation who put their Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at the heart of everything they do.
As part of their strategy for growth and vision for the future they are looking to recruit a Head of Marketing into a newly created role to be based at their Bristol office.
This is a wide-ranging, business-to-business role which offers the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the continued success and growth of this outstanding business. One of your key initial responsibilities will be to work with the leadership team to launch a new subsidiary in the group.
As Head of Marketing you will have ownership of the organisation's marketing and communications strategy, as well as the overall brand. Working closely with the leadership team, you will coordinate the development of all marketing collateral, including web and social media. You will also support bid management. You will create a plan for, and then drive the execution of, a number of campaigns to improve the company's exposure in a small number of defined markets. Working loosely with the CEO and leadership team, you will make improvements to, and oversee pipeline management which is achieved using HubSpot.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Working with the executive team to set the marketing strategy which compliments and aligns with the Financial Strategy, KPI's and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Research and analyse of market trends and competitors.
- Campaign management, writing the content and promoting the brand.
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in order to ensure ROI – reporting via the CEO to the Board.
- Managing and measuring marketing campaign budget, costs and ROI, working with the CEO and CFO.
- Negotiating and liaising with appropriate third-party marketing agencies.
- Supporting Heads of Departments with the production of material which communicate what the organisation delivers across its portfolios of activities. This will include providing marketing tools and materials.
- You have experience in a senior marketing role, ideally within B-to-B role within a rapidly growing SME.
- This is a stand-alone role so you must be able to manage a blend of strategic and operational responsibilities.
- You are flexible and able to respond to often changing priorities.
- You are pragmatic about being expert in some areas but not all so are able to draw on an existing network across multiple components of the marketing function.
- Experience of working with stakeholders across the business to develop the branding and marketing materials for new product and services would be an advantage, as would the ability to work with external partners on joint branded projects.
Flexibility: 4 days per week (must include Wednesday)
Salary: £65 - 70k FTE
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks