EY Insights Campaign Coordinator, Open to flexible working
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
Function: Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC) Global
Sub Function: Integrated Go-To-Market – EY Insights
Job Rank: Supervising Associate
Location: Flexible – ideally London – immediate start working from home
The EY Insights team is looking to recruit a Marketing Supervising Associate to contribute to large-scale campaigns and initiatives that support our ambition to build awareness, consideration and demand for EY services among the C-suite and Board of EY’s Global client accounts. This role takes responsibility for the planning, coordination and measurement of activation activities for content and initiatives, originating from a range of business-led programs and initiatives. The role will also act as an advisor to our internal clients (e.g. BMC colleagues and other stakeholders) with respect to:
- Optimisation of our marketing initiatives through internal and external channels
- Guidance for the successful review, editorial challenge and leadership approval of EY Insight campaigns and content.
- KPI development and effective measurement of key campaigns and initiatives
The successful applicant will be part of a flexible team based in a range of locations around the world. It is expected that this role will also involve the management and coordination of input from our Global Delivery Services function to ensure cost effective delivery of our campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a confident, self-motivated and innovative marketing professional, with strong insight into campaign design, management and execution. Good project management skills would also be a key advantage to deliver this role. We are looking for someone who wants to progress their brand and marketing career, working at a large corporate organisation in a global role.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist EY Insights leaders and key EY Stakeholders in the design and deployment of marketing campaigns and initiatives underpinning EY’s key go-to-market priorities and themes
- Work collaboratively across Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) pillar teams and service line, sector, regional and account teams, to effectively present, execute and deliver campaigns/initiatives driven from the EY Insights team
- Ensure EY’s quality assurance and risk management processes for our projects are met and delivered
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on relevant EY services, as well as BMC and EY processes
- Manage the Global Delivery Service team member input and projects – being the main point of contact.
Skills and attributes for success
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Excellent communication and networking skills – able to talk about initiatives in a clear, compelling manner and effectively manage and influence senior leaders as well as a broad range of internal and client facing professionals
- Ability to work in a high pace, agile environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, managing multiple stakeholders and priorities effectively
- Ability to synthesize complex information into simple, high impact messages
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in brand, communications and marketing
- Experience in digital marketing and integrated marketing campaigns
- Good project management skills
- Demonstrable experience of using a variety of communications channels for the promotion of thought leadership-led campaigns
- High level of comfort, versatility and adaptability operating in shifting environments and delivering against multiple business objectives
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working virtually in a global or international environment
- Experienced in B2B marketing, ideally in professional service firms and/or marketing and communications-oriented consulting background
- Experience in corporate communications within professional/business services organizations
- CIM qualification
- Familiarity with the C-suite and board audience
What we look for
We’re looking for an experienced, high energy individual who embraces change and innovation in order to ensure that we can continue to deliver world-class BMC initiatives in an ever-changing environment.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy & transactions and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.