Head of Client Engagement
We are looking for a Head of Client Engagement to drive business growth across a range of markets. Reporting to the Founder, you will play an important role in the formation and execution of the sales strategy and capability of the firm taking on responsibility for delivering new business sales in key target markets. You will need to have a genuine interest in startup businesses and be comfortable in entrepreneurial startup environments where various aspects of the business are still being developed, decisions are made quickly and plans across new activities take place with plenty of pace. You will need to be self-starter, creative and resourceful, able to work independently and show ample drive, tenacity and flexibility coupled with sound commercial understanding for developing business relationships in the market, closing client deals and driving profitable growth across a portfolio of new accounts. Building credibility among prospect clients and identifying the right new business opportunities for promoting our proposition in the market to clients will be key for succeeding in this role and therefore you will be expected to possess deep knowledge of the consulting industry, have broad expertise across a range of management consulting services and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of successful closures of big consulting contracts and management of strategic accounts with top consulting firms.
The role will be offered part-time or full-time and potentially lead to the development of a new function in the firm encompassing business development, marketing and sales, as well as the development of sales practice managing people or teams within the function.
What will we expect from you:
* Develop commercial relationships across a portfolio of prospect client accounts
* Develop and maintain a robust and comprehensive prospecting and sales strategy for delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives across accounts to maximise opportunities within new revenue streams
* Identify effective routes to market across different prospect client accounts and set clear targets to win new business
* Drive external client facing activity by securing meetings with new contacts in the market
* Develop a clear framework for relationship development of each account and account penetration of Eupnea services, and objectives against planned activity
* Develop and maintain a pipeline of sale opportunities on each account & drive and co-ordinate effort through to deal closures
* Develop a thorough understanding of your prospect clients' key issues and the relevant Eupnea propositions, ensuring we deliver the full breadth of the firm for their benefit
* Lead account planning meetings, ensuring they are client focused, commercial and actions are delivered upon
* Liaise with consultants at all levels to promote effectively business development best practice and lead the development of the sales function and capability
* Drive cultivation and negotiations and support pitch process to win client contracts, ensuring every stage is managed to the highest standard
* Ensure client feedback (and learnings from) are shared and acted upon to help leverage sales capability, increase opportunity conversion and client satisfaction. Identify winning behaviours based on client feedback and best practice principles and increase effort/activity on the right opportunities
* Help develop sales enablement campaigns and drive opportunities from marketing campaigns
* Join relevant industry events, forums, panel discussions, talks and round-tables on behalf of Eupnea to raise the profile of our business.
* Accurately record all business development activity (meetings and opportunities) in our systems (e.g. Hubspot), drive KPI measurement, monitor and assess performance against agreed targets and accurately forecast future activity and outcomes