Finance Administrator Part-Time
Finance Administrator Part time
My client is now recruiting for a Part Time Finance Administrator.
The role requires the post holder to ensure the smooth running of the finance function and act as the main point of contact for day -to-day finance issues within the company. You will be an essential part of the small team providing accounting support.
This is a permanent part time 25 hours ??13 - ??15 per hour. Days and hours can be flexible.
* Entering sales invoices on the SAGE50 accounts system.
* Taking debit and credit card payments
* Managing credit control and chasing debtors where necessary
* Ensuring purchase invoices are checked and logged on SAGE50 accounts software
* Paying creditors promptly
* Administering monthly SAGE 50 payroll including pensions
* Authorising and processing expenses claims
* Managing sales purchase and nominal ledgers
* Producing monthly management accounts
* Year End processing including accruals and prepayments
* Completing and submitting monthly PAYE/NI and CIS returns
* Completing and submitting quarterly VAT and EC sales list returns
* Managing the company's bank accounts banking cheques and bank reconciliations.
* Controlling petty cash
* Producing detailed cash flow reports as required
* Preparing background information for research and development Tax Relief claim
* BSI administration system checks
* Liaising with industry auditors and external accountants
* Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
* AAT Level 3 desirable but not essential
* Able to multitask
* Able to work with confidential information
* Highly organised
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to work to deadlines and under pressure at times
* Decision maker
Ideally you will be located in Stamford, Bourne, Market Deeping, Werrington, Spalding and the Peterborough area. Shortlisting will begin immediately
Job titles: Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Assistant Accountant, Finance Assistant