HR Business Partner (Talent Pool) - open to flexible working
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you as we are always looking for great HRBP talent. Whilst we may not have a vacant role at this minute, we would love to add you to our talent pool and connect with you again once an exciting opportunity arises.
As HRBP at Diageo you naturally innate curiosity to understand what drives the business and how the varying agendas across each team contribute towards driving the market forward. You’re highly conceptual and have the ability to connect the dots and paint a big picture and influences the business. Your exceptional ability to build and maintain genuine relationships based on mutual trust & respect stands out. You have excellent talent judgement – ability to assess talent gaps, and suggest actions needed to strengthen the talent bench. You excel when dealing with ambiguity, complexity and working within a fast paced, entrepreneurial and matrixed environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an HR focused role, preferably within a matrix organization;
- Successful management of senior stakeholders at all levels, resulting in strong and positive outcomes;
- Deep understanding of organisational design principles and how to create principles for each commercial team to drive growth/progression;
- Change and project management skills (including influencing change);
- Experience in working successfully with stakeholders at the most senior level – black-belt coach– influencing, supporting and challenging;
- Experience working across multiple countries/geographies/cultures;
- Drive insights from HR data, analyzing to measure impacts, assess OE plans, diagnose trends and link to business performance outcomes;
- Deep personal accountability for great performance.
Please click apply for further details