Part time Commercial Financial Assistant
A great opportunity for a part or fully qualified accountant to join a growing business and support the group FD in developing the financial side of this small privately owned firm. The role will suit someone who is looking for a part time role.
- Experience of Xero (Xero Project preferred)
- Demonstrate a strong customer service approach to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and various projects, as required
- Assist with legal contracts when required
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Good command of excel
- Work collaboratively across the Finance team to deliver the wider business service
This role reports into the Global Finance Director. As Commercial Assistant Accountant you will be supporting the Group FD in managing and developing the financial side of a privately owned, self-financed and growing business. You will be providing financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting date and preparing reports and working on ad hoc projects, working closely as a team with the Group FD and Assistant Financial Controller.
- Financial reporting
- Financial management
- Financial planning
- Financial compliance
- Part /fully qualified chartered accountant; preferably from a practice background with experience in the preparation of management accounts and cut off procedures.
- Entrepreneurial energy to help support the Group FD to drive the business, to take responsibility for whatever needs to be done and to help deliver continuous improvement (a hands on approach attitude).
- Strength of character to be comfortable to work alongside and, when necessary, to challenge the Group FD with different ways of doing things.
- Professional integrity
- Clear, concise communicator
- Well-organized and good with details
Location: Central London
Flexibility: 3 days equivalent – either as full days, or 4 hours per day across 5 days
Salary: £40k FTE
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty