Senior- Funds , International Tax, Open to flexible working
The partnership and funds tax team at EY acts for a wide range of UK and international private equity houses and professional partnerships. The services that we deliver include partnership advisory work, UK fund reporting, deal and fund structuring and fund advisory projects. We work closely with our Private Client Services team advising principals of private equity firms and providing both personal tax compliance and advisory work in relation to their affairs. Our international network results in our team undertaking a high proportion of cross border tax services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated person to join EY’s specialist Funds Tax team based in London. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with our excellent existing clients and intermediaries, providing a great opportunity to build and expand their network and be instrumental in winning new business.
We are currently looking to expand our Transaction Tax team and are keen to speak with experienced Tax advisors.
Skills and attributes for success
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Keen to develop further
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree Qualified
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
What we look for:
- You’ll proactively maintain your technical knowledge by keeping abreast of global developments in UK and international tax concepts and issues so that you can better advise our clients. In return we’ll provide investment in the right sort of training and offer you the opportunities on projects and assignments that will develop and challenge you so that you’re in the best place to develop you tax career.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.