We are looking for a part-time Marketing Manager (approximately 2.5 - 3 days per week) Frizzell Wealth Management Ltd, a Senior Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management, has extensive and valuable experience within the Financial Services sector. St. James Place is highly regarded as one of the leading wealth management organisations within the UK and has an award-winning distinctive approach to Wealth Management.
As part of a small but rapidly growing company your roles and responsibilities will be dictated by the business need, and as the first senior marketing person to join the company, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact. You will work closely with the directors to deliver appropriate marketing material to support the growth of the business.
Essential main job functions:
Our Marketing Manager plays a vital role in the growth of our business. You will be responsible for creating a pipeline of prospects through successful implementation of marketing initiatives, whilst also while creating an overarching image that represents our company in a positive light.
* Responsible for creating and maintaining a Marketing Strategy
* Overseeing development, delivery and tracking of marketing and advertising campaigns and actions arising from them. Working with third parties on these campaigns where necessary
* Help administer the production of video content assets, articles, standard client communications collateral, printed material and keeping website content refreshed
* Capturing data from social media/digital marketing/website activity, analyse and report on such data, including SEO analytics
* Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
* Organising and attending practice events, such as client seminars, conferences, and client entertaining events.
* To be responsible for researching and analysing market trends, and competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
* To work within an agreed budget, and analysing the performance of each marketing component to ensure that the budget is managed in the most cost-effective manner.
* To review the overall website content and structure and present ideas for improvement
* Management of our Social media marketing including; Google AdWords, Google Analytics, WordPress (content editing), Mailchimp, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
* Digital content creation (blogs, photos, and videos).
* Creation of Print marketing, such as application notes and datasheets to help communicate our message.
* Event planning for conferences and demo days including ordering and creation of banners and conference booths.
* Generate and drive leads into Salesforce CRM through digital channels.
* Degree in Marketing or another relevant discipline
* Minimum 2 years of marketing experience in a professional services company, ideally financial services
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Experience with social media marketing and management
* Experience in digital and print marketing
* Experience in event organising and hosting
As part of a fast-growing company, you will be expected to have an all-hands-on-deck attitude to work, your role and responsibilities will be dictated by the business needs and will, at times, be outside of those detailed above