Web Officer - Job share / Flexible working
1 day left
- Contract Type
As part of a new and exciting Digital Team you will play a key role in helping to raise awareness of Blood Cancer UK and ensuring we reach the people that need our support the most.
You will also be important to the success of major campaigns, brand initiatives and fundraising events online with the intent to maximise engagement and conversions. You will create and nurture good relationships ensuring digital expertise is at the forefront of key activities and initiatives.
You will work in a friendly environment where we encourage new ideas, failing fast, thinking differently and being able to express your thoughts without judgement.
We are open to a job share for this role.
- To support colleagues on the development of content for our website and other online channels, and lead on best practice for content creation and publishing, to ensure we reach those with blood cancer and in particular the newly diagnosed.
- Ensure content aligns to SEO best practice, as well as accessibility standards helping improve search engine ranking and organic traffic.
- Analyse and track content performance and make recommendations for improving content metrics, such as page views, bounce rates and conversions
- Create and develop copy and media (audio, video, and images) to high standards using a variety such as Photoshop or similar
Supporting campaigns, fundraising and research
- Work in partnership with Marketing, Fundraising and Research to drive engagement on their areas of the website
- Create hubs and landing pages for major campaigns and fundraising initiatives, advising on images, content and calls to action
- Support campaigns and fundraising online by helping inform user journeys, a/b testing and content design aimed at driving conversions
Backend maintenance and workflows
- To manage the operation and development of Wagtail - the CMS underpinning our website (previous experience not essential)
- To manage publishing schedules and workflows and ensure content editors are supported
- To train and guide content editors on how to make the best use of the CMS and create pages effectively.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' button below