Compliance Administrator - Flexible over 4 or 5 days per week
Successful Mums Career Academy is an award-winning training company providing FREE career training for mums.
We provide online, flexible, accredited funded training to help mums back to work or to start a business. We’ve helped over 6,500 women so far.
Due to expansion, we are now looking for an organised administrator who has experience in funding, compliance and apprenticeships working in a training, education or charity organization to join our busy team.
You will be tasked with monitoring the contract outputs, claiming the funding from our partners and ensuring audit compliance requirements are met across all contracts. You will have a head for data and an eye for detail when it comes to learner and employer data. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has experience of government funding, the FE landscape and the apprenticeship standards that wants to be part of this growing, mum-focused and transformational organisation.
Experience of working in a not for profit or small business would be an advantage. We are currently working remotely however our head office is in Bromley.
- Administrative tasks from assessing learner eligibility through to claiming funding
- Ensuring all paperwork is audit compliant and in line with the funding requirements
- Adhering to all funding rules and keeping up to date with government guidance
- Monitoring the operational procedures to ensure all check points are covered for each contract
- Collating and analyzing data in preparation for internal checks and funding purposes
- Reporting profiled, forecast and actual figures at weekly performance meetings
Experience and Skills Required:
- Extensive experience of implementing compliance requirements and auditing checklists
- An understanding of ESF,AEB or other funding requirements
- Proven experience of a positive audit and funding visits
- Using PICS/Maytas or another funding tool
- Ability to provide impartial and constructive feedback to a range of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in written copy and verbal
- Working for a not for profit or small organisation would be an advantage
- An IAG qualification would be an advantage
What is on offer:
- FTE Salary £23-25k depending on experience
- Freelance moving to permanent, subject to contracts
- 20 days holiday per annum + 8 days Bank Holiday pro-rata
- Flexible working in a family friendly organisation
- Friendly close-knit team
- Working in an organisation that changes lives for the better
- Personal achievement and ongoing CPD support
Sound like you? Please send your CV with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the key experience and skills via the method below
Apply for Compliance Administrator - Flexible over 4 or 5 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly