Payroll Manager (part-time)
- Brilliant opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to join a small dynamic team in Banbury, offering a premium finance service to clients
- Very flexible working (including home working)
- Around 20-25 hours/week – but would suit best to work more hours towards the end of the month (eg. two weeks on, two weeks off would work well)
- Salary around £18-20 ph (DOE)
… is a virtual Accounts Department carrying out the bookkeeping, payroll, Management Information and Credit Control functions for clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage our portfolio of weekly  and monthly  payrolls.
- Detailed reviewing and checking of payrolls that have been prepared by our Payroll Administrators.
- Assisting Payroll Administrators with queries, difficult calculations, and new regulations.
- Ensuring all auto-enrolment duties are met by clients.
- Checking all checklists are completed and that processes are up to date.
- Overseeing payroll year end and P11d’s.
- Collating all relevant information to onboard new clients.
- Checking new client set up is correct.
- Initiating updates for Payroll Administrators on release of new legislation.
- Reviewing and improving payroll processes.
- At least 5 years of payroll experience.
- Xero experience preferable but not essential.
- Able to work in a team and build relationships with clients.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- Excellent Excel skills.
This is a part-time role but the applicant would need to be flexible and available for more hours during the busier times in the payroll month (the last two weeks) and work less at other times.
Although our client does have an office in Banbury, the applicant must also be able to work from home to give added flexibility.
Please note that shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as early as possible.
Apply for Payroll Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly