Treasury Audit Advisory - Senior Associate-Flexible Contracts
7 days left
- Contract Type
This role is open specifically for people who are looking to work flexibly.
We know everyone’s lives are different and that traditional working patterns may not be quite right for you. Whether you’ve taken a career break, had time out to support family or are looking to balance your career with another passion of yours, we can offer you a flexible contract.
- We are open to flexible contracts
Upon joining the firm you will have access to various training to give you the opportunity to upskill yourself on our various systems. You’ll also benefit from a programme specifically designed to support flexible workers integrate into the firm and introduce you to other people across our networks.
Our Capital Markets, Accounting Advisory & Structuring Services team (CMAS) is a rapidly growing deals business that sits in the Risk Assurance line of service within PwC.
Within CMAS, each project is different. We advise clients undertaking complex and often iconic transactions as well as those going through moments of exceptional change.
Our team has a diverse skill set, supporting high profile clients to provide assurance and advisory services on IPOs, mergers and acquisitions, divestment, debt raising, corporate structuring, implementation of new accounting standards and systems and complex transformational change including digital finance projects.
The world of treasury is changing. With ever changing financial business, financial and regulatory environments our clients are asking for ever more challenging support.
PwC’s Treasury and Commodities team provides a full range of treasury support to clients across non-bank financial services businesses, trading businesses and leading multinational corporations. Our teams provide these specialist services to across a wide geographical area, including the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
In the UK, we have the Global Firms largest concentration of expertise including former Treasurers, Analysts, Risk Managers, Traders, IT Specialists and Finance professionals.
About the role
Building on this success, we are now seeking Senior Associates to join our team. As Senior Associate in the team, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of treasury and cash advisory, assurance and consultancy services to our clients including;
- Treasury audit support; (if a qualified auditor)
- Treasury controls and internal audit support;
- Review and development of treasury risk and cash management policies, processes, controls and reporting;
- Developing and implementing market, credit and liquidity management programs;
- Advice on treasury risk management, hedging strategies and appropriate derivative instruments;
- Working on treasury and cash transformation projects;
- Developing and implementing payment, bank connectivity and cash management structures and processes;
- Supporting clients in developing the business case for, then selection, design and implementation of treasury, payment and cash system solutions; and
- Involvement in the treasury aspects of transaction-related and M&A projects.
- ACA or ACCA qualification - if undertaking treasury audit roles. Associate member of the ACT, studying towards or intention to study towards if not undertaking audit roles
- Working experience in one or more of the following areas from within a corporate or non- bank financial services environment or as an advisor in a leading consultancy or as an auditor;
- audit of treasury / cash activities
- treasury systems / technology,
- treasury and cash operations,
- cash management and treasury risk and exposure management
- Understanding of key treasury controls;
- Experience of working within a project environment;
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret financial and non-financial data;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Flexibility in working in different environments;
- Drive and determination to bring value to our clients; and
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- An awareness of treasury, cash and payment technology options available to the Corporate market, how these are applied to deliver improvements plus ideally practical experience of design and implementation of said;
- Front, middle and back office treasury and cash awareness with an understanding of key risks, policy options plus operational, financial and control activities; and
- Ability to work in a team environment including project management skills.
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world - in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today's business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.