Operational Excellence Consultant
Our client is a Global Investment Manager, based in the city of London, they are seeking an Operational Excellence or Lean expert with experience within financial services of delivering tangible benefits. You will be a self-starter, able to manage your own work within a project, comfortable conducting analysis and designing solutions to complex problems.
The Operational Excellence team develops a sustainable Lean capability within the organisation, resulting in improvements in process efficiency, productivity, quality and customer satisfaction, as well as developing a culture of continuous improvement across the firm.
Candidates will have:
- Working knowledge of Lean principles and Operational Excellence best practices, backed up with industry recognised qualification and/or certification such as Lean 6 Sigma.
- Experience of stakeholder management in a consultancy context
- An understanding of change management disciplines, processes and tools, including:
– experience of each of the key stages of change delivery
– planning and progress tracking mechanisms
– effective means of monitoring and managing issues, risks and dependencies
– strong reporting skills
– managing stakeholders
- An advanced understanding and experience of iterative delivery methodologies, such as Agile and Scaled Agile
- An understanding of, and preferably experience in, business process management
- Experience in facilitating workshops and delivering training and coaching
- Strong analytical skills
(This role is temporarily remote)
Salary to £85K base