Do you want to grow your skills and knowledge working for a company who will support and look after you?
Come and work for a company who thrives on looking after the local community and making a difference!
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to join us on a part time, temporary basis (12 months),, based in King's Lynn. Reporting to the HR Advisor. You will receive a salary of c. ??11k (FTE ??19k) plus benefits including:
* A generous pension scheme
* Homely offices with friendly faces to work alongside
* A team who will welcome you and grow you to the best of your ability
* 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holiday's) with an opportunity of this increasing over the years
* Additional benefits & rewards to make an employee's experience more enjoyable whilst working with us
Main duties and responsibilities of this position will include:
* Updating the HR system with revelant information
* Maintaining records for staff sickness, absence and other leave type arrangements
* First line response for HR mailbox.
* Liaising with payroll department to ensure dealines are adhered to for processing pay related matters.
* Administer recruitment processes, including new joiner and leaver administration.
Our ideal candidate will be:
* Level 2 in Business Administration/Information Technology or able to demonstrate excellent MS office knowledge and application.
* 5 GCSE's grade C including English and Math's
* Proven experience of working in a busy HR office would be essential, a Foundation CIPD Certificate or thorough understanding of employment legislation including contracts of employment would be desirable.
You will have excellent communication, organisation and good numeracy skills. You will be self-motivated to achieve all tasks in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
Freebridge Community Housing was set up in 2006 and now manages around 7,000 homes and 17 sheltered schemes in West Norfolk. We employ over 200 people and we aim to build strong and sustainable communities by providing high quality affordable homes within well designed and maintained neighbourhoods. Freebridge is a friendly, fun workplace that will fulfil your needs of wanting to learn and progress.
If you don't wish to miss this opportunity, apply now to join us as our HR Administrator.
Closing date: 26th February 2021
Good luck and thank you for showing your interest in working for Freebridge