Payroll Processor - part time
I am seeking a Payroll Processor with good knowledge of the payroll function for a fantastic employer based in Stockport, easily accessible by public transport.
The role is permanent, part time 3 days per week and working with the Finance Director to support the efficient payroll process.
Previous payroll administration experience is essential as you will responding to payroll enquiries from the team.
Office based role within well established and professional team.
- collating new starters information for HR
- update Time and Attendance sheets for colleagues
- process pay deductions
- manage administration as per HMRC regulations and process
- manage colleague benefits in payroll process such as childcare vouchers
- produce reports for line managers on sickness, absence, overtime and so on
- prepare wages and salaries accurately
- support two payrolls - one weekly and one monthly run
- support this fast paced manufacturing team in their payroll function and be a valued part of the finance team in this part time role
- due to month end there is occasional need to work extra hours if required so the ideal candidate will be flexible
Working with a fantastic team you will be office based (very COVID secure professional environment) and the salary is flexible depending on experience of ??23 - 26,000 per annum (pro rata of course as part time).
If you have payroll clerk and processing experience and wish to work part time in a superb organisation that really values its staff then we would love to hear from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website