Payroll & Accounts Assistant
Belmont Recruitment are looking for a hard-working and organised individual with a keen eye for detail to join our growing team in an exciting, fast-paced environment within our modern Preston Office as a Payroll & Accounts Assistant on a part time basis. The role is part time on a Tuesday (Half day) and Wednesday (Full Day).
Founded in 2017, Belmont Recruitment are a multi-sector agency recruiting nationwide within the Health & Social Care sectors. We are major suppliers to the NHS and Local Authorities, supplying temporary and permanent staff within both the public and private sector. It is an exciting time to join a young, ambitious, and vibrant company as they embark on their next phase of growth, and you can play a vital part of that development.
For this role, you must have previous experience undertaking a similar role and be conversant with cloud accounting packages or have transferrable skills. This is a part-time role where you will be undertaking a vital role in supporting the business with our payroll functions. Salaries range from ??20,000 - ??25,000 per annum pro-rata, depending on experience, with regular incentives and bonuses available. This is an extremely important role within the business as you will be essentially managing your own workload and ensuring timescales are consistently adhered to ensuring the timely invoicing and payment of our contract work force.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Raising of Invoices/ Credit notes
* Input timesheet information and additional payroll duties
* Uploading and updating key information onto our internal databases
* Working to strict deadlines
* Create candidate profiles on external and internal systems
* Work with consultants to ensure ad-hoc duties are completed
* Data input
* Liaising with candidates and clients where required
* Credit control
* Highly Organised
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Positive attitude and the ability to work autonomously
* Strong IT skills with the ability to multi-task
* Work to strict deadlines
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Work under pressure without comprising accuracy
* Be different - think outside the box
In return, we celebrate success and offer exceptional benefits, such as:
* Regular staff nights out
* Lunch Clubs
* Monthly, quarterly and annual competitions & bonuses
* Race Days & Sporting Events
* Modern Air Conditioned offices including break out area
* Regular incentives
* Excellent opportunities for progression
* This is a part time post of 2 days per week (Part time Tuesday, Full time Wednesday)
* Normal working hours are between 9am and 5pm, however, bespoke hours on these days can be considered to work for you.
* Free on-site parking