Programme and Office Co-ordinator, 4-5 days per week
4 days left
- Contract Type
Timewise is a multi award winning social enterprise and the UK’s leading experts and thought leaders on workplace flexibility. We provide a range of research, consultancy and training services that work for both employers and employees and build more inclusive workplaces. And we run Timewise Jobs, the leading website for quality part time and flexible jobs.
We support businesses in all sectors to make a flexible working a success – organisations we work with are as diverse as the NHS, Google, and Lloyds Banking Group. We are a trusted advisor to Government, social funders and think tanks alike who come to us for our straight talking evidence based approach about what works when changing business practice on flexible working, and our work features regularly in the media.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for providing support to co-ordinate the smooth running of a wide range of exciting projects and programmes at Timewise. These range from research on the state of the jobs market to innovative workplace pilots to redesign how we work, to awareness raising campaigns showcasing flexible working done well. You will also be responsible for supporting the operational requirements for the day-to-day running of the organisation.
- Support the Development Director and lead consultants (both in house and associates) to organise meetings, webinars, and schedule project activities such as training sessions with participants. These will range from employers undertaking pilots with us through to industry bodies supporting evaluation
- Provide support to the Programme Director with programme management requirements to include the development of project plans , tracking project milestones and spend against budget
- Support with the preparation of project reports and updates to key project partners, funders and stakeholders to include producing power point presentations and written reports
- Support the team to analyse qualitative and quantitative data from project diagnostics and evaluations, to include undertaking wider research to evidence and support project recommendations
- Support with dissemination of project reports to include organising events & webinars and drafting social media content and liaising with speakers often in executive roles within business or government.
Research and Development
- Support development of new projects by sourcing and collating information for funding proposals
- Ad hoc support and data analysis for research reports and to support wider Timewise social impact annual reporting
- Support the Operations Director to ensure efficient running of all IT network and phone systems, continually evolving them to meet requirements and within annual budget
- Be the first point of contact for escalation of IT network and phone systems in the absence of the Operations Director
- Update our CRM system for key stakeholders and contacts engaged in projects and wider activities
- Provide support to all staff on our video conferencing systems and platforms such as Zoom and MS Teams
- Provide administrative functions as required to support the Operations Director to maintain office and home working facilities
You are likely to be a self starter. You will be interested in working for a dynamic social purpose organisation, and keen to learn both new skills and about working for a social business . You will be highly organised, have a proactive approach and comfortable working autonomously. You will have great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively and confidently engage with a wide range of people, often including senior executives.
- Experience in a project management or support function, including basic budget management.
- Experience in dealing with clients and account management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in industry standard IT systems (e.g. Microsoft Office, Email, Internet etc.) and in a range of online platforms for meetings and webinars including zoom, teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and on a variety of tasks
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and autonomy but have an awareness of when to share problems and seek advice
- Excellent time management skills
To make your application please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role.
Apply for Programme and Office Co-ordinator, 4-5 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly