Customer service & Telesales Co-Ordinator
2 days left
- Contract Type
We are a small business based in a barn conversion in Tinwell, Stamford with a fun, quirky, relaxed yet hard working ethos. We understand that the team are the heart of any business and therefore, after experiencing natural growth and expansion, we're looking to increase our truly wonderful team.
Ever heard the saying 'I share more about my personal life with my colleagues than my close friends'? We couldn't have said it better ourselves, the conversations we have in our office are certainly entertaining, the office really provides a friendly and supportive environment to work.
As an outsourced service provider, supporting financial advisers across the nation, the work is very varied, and no two days are the same. You certainly won't be bored! Every day presents exciting opportunities or challenges.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer service & Telesales Co-Ordinator to contribute in generating sales for a range of organisations. You will be responsible for creating opportunities over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales co-ordinator must be an excellent communicator, have great influencing and disturbing technique skills and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
* Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
* Contact existing customers for follow up feedback on their recent communication/order/recommendation
* Answer questions about products or the company
* Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
* Direct prospects to the relevant team when needed
* Enter and update customer information in the database
* Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
* Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
* Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
* Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
* Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
* Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
* Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
* Excellent knowledge of English
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
* Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
In return our client are offering a fantastic package;
FT Salary from ??18,000 (part time considered)
20 days holiday + bank holidays.
Life Insurance (2x salary)
Pension (5% contribution paid by employer)