Purchase Ledger Clerk - Part time
Job Title: Accounts Payable Temp - Part time
Salary: ??22- ??24k (full time equivalent)
Location/ Division: Cleckheaton/Finance (working remotely)
Start date: ASAP
About the business
A dynamic services company based in Bradford with a worldwide influence are looking for a well organised accounts payable clerk to come and join their busy purchase ledger team. This business has an exceptional reputation within the market and is praised for their consistency and professionalism within the services they provide.
About the role
Due to increased growth and pressures on the existing team, the accounts payable manager is looking for an experienced accounts payable clerk/ purchase ledger clerk to join their team ASAP on a rolling basis.
* Responsible for multiple sites invoices
* Gain approval for payments in an accurate and timely manner
* Log and process utility bills
* Match invoices and delivery notes ready for processing
* Liaise with sites and purchasing teams
* Preparation of supplier statement reconciliations where required
* Timely resolution and response to queries from suppliers and internal customers
* Record accurately on central system
* Competitive salary
* Reputable and stable growing business
* Ability to work remotely and in the office.
* Free parking
* Support & flexibility with working
* Extensive accounts payable experience
* Strong organisational and personable skills
* Exposure to high volume processing
* Strong knowledge of Word and Excel
* Ability to work remotely & in the office
* Professional and flexible
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced accounts payable clerk to start this role straight away on a rolling basis with the strong potential for an extension beyond summer. Please apply today to be considered.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age