ERM - Governance Risk and Controls - Senior Manager - Part time 4 days per week
This role is open specifically for people who are looking to work flexibly.
We know everyone’s lives are different and that traditional working patterns may not be quite right for you. Whether you’ve taken a career break, had time out to support family or are looking to balance your career with another passion of yours, we can offer you a flexible contract.
- 4 day week
Upon joining the firm you will have access to various training to give you the opportunity to upskill yourself on our various systems. You’ll also benefit from a programme specifically designed to support flexible workers integrate into the firm and introduce you to other people across our networks.
Our Enterprise Risk Management practice is currently expanding and we’re seeking talented, high performing professionals to join our London team as a Senior Manager. If you would like to work with the senior management teams of some of the UK’s leading companies, have strong problem solving skills, intellectual agility and can build deep and productive relationships, our practice could be the right opportunity for you.
With a background in Enterprise Risk Management, you’ll have experience in designing and implementing risk management frameworks and be passionate about the value that can be derived from effective risk management. The successful applicant will have practical experience, ideally gained within a large consultancy or client organisation, of conducting some or all of the following activities
- Developing bespoke risk management frameworks and processes
- Conducting risk identification interviews and facilitating risk assessment workshops, including at executive management levels
- Developing key risk indicator suites
- Practical articulation of risk appetite
- Design of risk reporting templates and dashboards
- Conducting risk analytics, such as horizon scanning, scenario and strategic risk analysis etc
- Delivering impactful risk management training
- Providing on-going risk monitoring support
- Developing thought leadership and new propositions to help our clients
- If you’re successful you’ll undertake client work which could include
- Managing and delivering assignments
- Working as part of a team or independently depending on the size of the assignment
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Identifying and developing client opportunities
- Partial and full-time client secondments
- Highly confident and resilient, comfortable asserting yourself with senior clients (Executive and Board level)
- Strong technical risk management knowledge (i.e. 6 years + experience) and proven ability developing and implementing practical risk management processes and frameworks
- Knowledge of prevailing corporate governance requirements
- Solid financial and commercial acumen and understanding
- Excellent presentation skills and experience planning and facilitating workshops / risk exercises with senior level audiences
- Robust diligence and ability to pay close attention to detail, including impeccable report-writing skills
- Familiarity with common risk analysis techniques, understanding of scenario modelling etc.
- Ability to innovate and think laterally
- Strong inter-personal communication skills with ability to build trust and rapport with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Proven team management skills, including coaching and development of junior resources
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with little management oversight
- Commercially focused and strong business development skills
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world - in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today's business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'