HR Business Partner, Open to flexible working
HR Business Partner aligned to support critical UK Business areas (Global Marketing, Global Digital, Great Britain and Ireland commercial business) to deliver on their people agenda in the UK through project-based work. This role will be primarily focused on Great Britain and Ireland, however this role will also serve as a flexible resource that support the peaks in demand, projects or initiatives across the UK.
The role will report into the GBI HR Director and be part of the commercial UK team. The HR BP will have a good understanding of the strategic priorities of Consumer Healthcare (CH) Marketing and Digital, as well as HR and alignment of operational activities.
- Manage key people-related projects aligned to business leaders across talent, culture, capability building, leadership development and organizational performance
- Coach and develop line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working
- Manage the employee lifecycle processes: Integration, Performance Management, Rewards etc.
- Lead change management of leader's management of people-related activities - driving operational tasks to self-service and operational HR Service centers for execution
- Successfully manage progress and track key HR project milestones, deliverable and metrics - aligned to HR Objectives
- Diagnose and/or deliver change projects in line with the HR and business agenda
- Support key annual HR Agendas (Performance & Rewards process, Restructuring processes, Immigration, Employee Relations)
- May need to own a key HR deliverable across the UK (Immigration management, employee relations, people-related cases or investigations)
- Prior experience in a large, matrix organisation
- Strong HR Operational experience
- Prior experience in a HR Generalist role
- Background in HR Business Partnering and/or supporting a small business unit or function, delivering on the HR agenda within their remit and aligning to the strategy and its needs.
- Experience managing HR Projects (Talent, Capability Building, restructuring, Immigration, organizational, cultural, I&D)
- Experience with and strong understanding of key HR processes (recruitment, objective setting, performance management, talent management, rewards, annual pay processes, recognition, setting metrics, analyses.
- Experience working with data to create insight and diagnose future talent risks and opportunities
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders within the business and in HR
- Experienced in coaching senior leaders on complex performance management cases
- Experience translating business objectives into HR solutions through appropriately setting direction, objectives, targets and metrics - delivering against demanding targets and meeting criteria of time, cost, quality and performance and providing the analysis and performance results of such solutions
- Prior experience in a global team
- Background in FMCG would be useful but not essential
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.