Trusts Fundraising Manager
Christian Jobs is working exclusively on behalf of London City Mission (LCM) to recruit a Trusts Fundraising Manager. This role forms part of an exciting restructure to help advance the mission of this amazing organisation. LCM are using their great financial position to invest in the advancement of their mission by creating a selection of new marketing and fundraising related roles.
London City Mission serves the Church of London in sharing the love of God and the good news of Jesus Christ with the least reached of London
One in three people don't have a Christian friend to invite them to Church, open a Bible with them, or tell them the good news of Jesus. LCM want to see that change. The world has come to London - they long to see the gospel taken to the world by working alongside Churches to visit homes and go out into the streets of London with the good news of the gospel.
The Trusts Fundraising Manager will play a key role in helping London City Mission achieve a sustained increase in their funds, enabling them to achieve their ambitious five year strategy: to mobilise and better support a growing, flourishing Church that is sharing the love of God and good news of Jesus Christ with London's least reached communities. It's a crucial and exciting time in the history and further development of London City Mission, and through this role the successful candidate will be able to make a difference in London for the salvation of souls and to the glory of God.
Purpose The Trusts Fundraising Manager is responsible for developing and managing all charity relationships with Trusts and Foundations, providing them with opportunities to support gospel initiatives of London City Mission (LCM) and to ensure that they receive excellent and timely reports on the difference their gifts have made, providing these Key Supporters with an excellent experience of supporting LCM building multi-year relationships.
* Significant experience of increasing income from Trust fundraising for a charity
* Good knowledge of a range of Trusts and Foundations that would potentially support gospel ministry.
* Proven track record of regularly securing five figure Trust funding in a single grants
* Proven experience of developing and managing relationships with Trusts and Foundations resulting in multi-year funding
* Excellent research and writing skills as well, as experience writing successful Trust proposals and applications
* Experience of writing timely impact reports for funders that then go on to make repeat gifts
* Ability to inspire and motivate others to support London City Mission, passionately communicating the charity's mission of sharing the gospel
* Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with good experience of working collaboratively across teams
* A practising, evangelical Christian and inspired by London City Mission's vision and values
* Experience of working autonomously, managing own workload
* Experience of using CRMs and MS Office
* Commitment to proactive ongoing development of own fundraising knowledge and skills
Salary Range ??30,000 - ??36,000 per annum Flexible - can be worked full time or part time.
Location Based at their London Office at 175 Tower Bridge Road, with flexible and working from home options - temporarily working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic
Genuine Occupational Requirement Due to the nature of this role, there is a genuine occupational requirement of the successful candidate having an active Christian faith and commitment to the vision of London City Mission