Legal Secretary - Child Care
Sue Ross Legal are recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary on behalf of our client, an established, friendly law firm based in Chesterfield. Our client will consider applications from candidates looking for either full or part time work.
You will be joining the Child Care Team and duties will include;
* Providing comprehensive secretarial support to a Fee Earner dealing with Child Care cases
* Occasionally supporting Fee Earners dealing with divorce, finance and Children Act matters
* Audio typing general correspondence, reports and legal documents
* Diary management
* Organising appointments and meetings
* Answering and screening incoming telephone calls
* Dealing with client queries
* Updating and maintaining case management systems
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have worked as a Legal Secretary and have experience within Childcare/Family law and Legal Aid. You should possess excellent audio and copy typing speeds along with a keen eye for detail, an ability to prioritise workloads and strong communication skills.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment