B2B Digital Marketing Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
B2B Digital Marketing Manager - Salary up to ??35k (pro rata), dependent on what you can bring to the role
Full Time/Part time opportunity- 3/4 days per week
Based Bradford, West Yorks with some home working if required
We are looking for an experienced and hands on Digital Marketing Manager with a solid track record of success in the B2B sector, capable of initiating and delivering digital marketing optimisations.
RSL operates in a very competitive environment - offering vending and other refreshment solutions to organisations throughout the UK. In order to significantly improve our digital presence and achieve our targets for lead generation, customer acquisition and retention we need a pair of safe and knowledgeable hands to plan, direct and manage all digital activity.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will head up a small team of internal staff/freelancers responsible for the overall digital marketing and promotion of our business, and also be responsible for any associated agency spend.
You will be a digital all-rounder with at least 3 years' experience working with SEO, PPC social media and CRM systems. You should also have had prior man-management and some budget responsibility.
* To design and launch the digital marketing plan to support 5 year growth objectives
* Shortlist - at a future date - suitable digital partners and select with senior level involvement
* Realize SEO strategy through active involvement in all areas (keyword selection, image optimisation) etc
* Create and manage social media and search engine campaigns (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads).
* Develop our CRM contact strategy with the commercial team to build integrated communications at all touch points and nurture leads through the marketing funnel to conversion
* Analyse, Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing activity and campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
* Direct in-house content writer/provide creative direction such that our website, online PR, Blogs, Monthly / Quarterly newsletters are world class and offering something unique
* Bring fresh thinking and the desire to challenge: brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
* Get involved in other areas of marketing as the need arises although digital is very much the key focus
In order to succeed, you should:
* Be eager to take on the responsibility for an SME's marketing budget and prove your value
* demonstrate clear passion for digital marketing and technology and be conversant with latest trends and best practices
* Show commercial drive - your analytical mindset and data driven thinking are your strengths and you are not satisfied until you see qualified results
* Have an inquisitive personality with the confidence to challenge. We are looking for fresh and creative thinking
You are likely to be educated to degree level (business/marketing/analytical subject) with an evident growth record in digital marketing. Maybe looking for more employment flexibility, you are nevertheless keen to run "your own show" and be held accountable for the results of your efforts.
We are ideally looking for the successful candidate to start April 2021.
Benefits include: flexible working, 21 days holiday per year rising to 25, a birthday holiday, full industry and company induction, free parking.
Interested? Please send your cv by return