Part Time - 12 Month Interim Procurement Officer (OJEU)
PART TIME 12 month Interim Procurement Officer needed. Must have public sector tendering experience and OJEU exposure. Flexible working role 24.5 hours per week.
- You must be able to demonstrate your interest in procurement and related topics with demonstrable commercial awareness and understanding of key principles of procurement and supplier relationships
- Comfortable working with variable customer needs, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to build trusting and long-lasting relationships
- Good communication skills and ability to influence people and manage difficult conversations
- Some understanding of environmental and social value issues relating to procurement
- Awareness or experience of Contract Management principles and how to develop and implement them
Vast personal development opportunities are available here with a supportive and diverse team.
We offer a wide range of generous benefits including:
- Fantastic annual leave allowance and leading company pension scheme
- Professional Qualification studies in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Flexible working