Part time Financial Accountant
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team in Uxbridge. This is a part time basis role working across the whole week.
You will be joining a research driven organisation whose key strength is their collaborative and innovative approach which enables individuals to play a central role in driving research and the wider business forward.
Your role will be focused on supporting finance activities and processes such as:
* Accounts Payable and expenses
* Purchase Order follow ups
* VAT submissions
* Travel Expense claims
In addition, you will generate financial reports and invoices to customers whilst ensuring all deadlines are met and any issues that arise are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Previous Accountant experience preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
* Educated to degree level in Finance or Economics
* Great knowledge of Navision is advantageous
* Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes
* Self starter individual with excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role