Marketing Data Specilaist
My client is looking for a part time (21 hours) Data Analyst to join the team and support during this busy period. This exciting role is to help coordinate and analyse media data to ensure the Marketing department continues to track well in delivering to ambitious targets in digital transformation.
You need to have strong data analytical skills and must have worked within a marketing department previously.
* Coordinating the agency and local reporting responses across all the EMEA cohorts on a regular basis
* Interrogating, Analysing and highlighting any issues in delivery vs target.
* Liaising with local agencies on all aspects of Media to ensure that delivery of data is understood and background to major deviances vs last report have
* Monitoring key partner spends across EMEA
* Updating and sharing out Media trackers
* Budget tracking, personalisation, digital and sufficiency tracking
* Producing reports for key stakeholders based on the results and insights collected.
* Ensuring that timelines are met and when at risk escalating to line manager for problem solving.
* Self-motivated individual with good problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication skills essential with an understanding or appreciation of cultural differences.
* Attention to detail and great data interpretation skills
* Experience in media planning and analytics
* Resilient and able to work under pressure with competing priorities.
* Understanding of media metrics and data delivery systems.
* Degree in media, marketing or business
* A level (or international equivalent) English and Maths
* Competent computer skills using Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
* Media experience either local or international Media Agency.
If this role is for you, please apply on line today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service