Separation People Transition Coordinator, Open to flexible working
Separation People Transition Coordinator - Contract/Secondment until July 2022 (preferred start in 2Q 2021)
Please note we are open on location for this role; however, flexibility will be needed to accommodate a primarily UK based team
We have a new role for an established HR Coordinator to join our Separation People Transition Team on a Secondment basis. Reporting to the Separation People Transition Lead, you will advise, lead and deliver HR & Business critical transformational support across the breadth of the GSK and GSK Consumer (including GSF functions and other entangled organizations) to enable the stand-up of both the CH and GSK Biopharma Businesses in time for Separation. You will work with the People Separation Leads & others from the Future Ready community and their combined teams to drive implementation of the Separation people principles and process. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a large global transformation.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support People Separation Lead and People Transition Manager to drive the activation and implementation of the People Separation principles process that will be used to deliver the Separation Project including workforce restructuring process in line with the Future Ready/CH Separation agenda in partnership with Future Ready People & Org and Separation People team leaders and members.
- Support the People Transition Restructuring process (incl. enabling tools), using the GSK Restructure tools and process in close partnership with Future Ready People & Org team to pull through the right level of governance in relation to market level execution; CH, Biopharma & GSF HRBLs and their aligned HRMs; HR Technology; Separation People Data and Analytics team to enable a 'one source of truth' for reporting of the people changes due to Separation.
- Support the coordination across the programme, in partnership with Separation People Transition Manager and Future Ready People team, on reporting and tracking of milestones of on-going A&S and exits to enable appropriate synergy reporting and headcount tracking for the programme.
- Partner with Separation People Transition ER Workstream and Future Ready ER Workstream to implement the required ER processes and reporting required for GSK today, as well as for the future stand-alone companies.
- Track and support resolution of complex HR & programme queries from managers, SMO programme, and employees and partner with appropriate stakeholders to respond.
- Support appropriate communications of the People Separation activities to the broader HR and Business community.
- Support all programme wide initiatives impacting people in GSK CH & GSK businesses (i.e. rebadging, LE changes, etc.)
- Support standardisation and improvement across and within Consumer business units in order to standardize, simplify and continuously improve HR service delivery as it relates to Separation People Transition.
You are likely to be a degree qualified, HR Professional.
- Experience in coordinating a restructuring change programme across a large, complex organisation with demonstrated experience in Restructure tools and approach at large scale.
- Demonstrates a good track record of partnering directly with HR Managers and project leaders; translating business and HR objectives into high quality HR solutions.
- Experience in coordinating the resolution of complex HR queries from managers and employees.
- Ability to deliver against demanding projects or initiatives and meeting criteria of time, cost, quality, risk assessment, and performance
- Preferred experience working with multi-country HR teams with a focus on successfully managing across the matrix to deliver against plans on time and in full
- Exposure to working in a highly complex organization with a matrix structure and with multiple lines of authority leveraging influence within a complex network of stakeholders.
- You will have experience within a field of HR, e.g. ER, IR, talent management, HR operational implementation systems and processes, organisational development or design.
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity.
- Agile working approach.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.