Part Time Book Keeper
Want some extra time at home but still enjoy using your book keeper skills so are looking for part time book keeper jobs?
Live around the Stockport area so want a local company to work for?
Have experience of processing contractor payments and using Xero?
If so, give us a call and see if this role is something that might be of interest.
As a small company that works with various organisations on a contracting basis, your experience within construction is essential to them.
The role is four days a week (8-4) and office based so if you need part time and can help support the smooth running of the accounts function within the business then it could be just right for you. There is also some flexibility with days worked.
You really need to be proficient using Xero accounts though and able to do all accounts based tasks as well as be knowledgeable within a construction accounts environment.
Main duties to include:
* Xero Payroll and accounting
* Sales/Purchase ledger
* Bank reconciliation
* Sub-contractor payments
* Reconcile statements
* CIS Tax
* PAYE Tax
* Reports to HMRC
* Financial accounts via Xero accounting software
* Management reporting and analysis
We are looking for:
* Must be proficient in using Xero software
* Experience in the building/construction industry in an accounting capacity is essential
* Comfortable using Microsoft Office
* Organised with strong time management skills
* Good communication skills (phone and face to face)
* Happy to undertake a variety of tasks as typically needed in a small business as well as general office admin work
* Comfortable working in a small team
In return you can expect:
* Salary: Circa ??21k (dependant on experience)
* Hours: Four days a week (flexible on which days)
* Holidays: 20 days +stats (pro rata)
If you are interested in this position please contact Sharon or email a copy of your CV, quoting reference number: 2988 and where you saw the job advertised.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE 'JOB ALERTS' ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR 'LIKE' OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED