Part time Digital Transformation Consultant
Our client is is an independent, non-profit company producing products and services for customers that span across many sectors and countries.
They are looking for a Digital Transformation Consultant to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract with a view to streamlining and automating all systems. This is a newly created role and reports into the Managing Director and will be responsible for realising strategic goals for the organisation, through the application of digital technology:
The successful candidate will:
Be the trusted advisor to the Board, MD and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) on digital transformation and digital security, delivering the long-term strategy for the organisation:
- Lead on the evaluation of the organisation's digital strategy ensuring systems integration and effectiveness, value for money and return on investment is achieved - developing the means to evaluate the effectiveness of our investment.
- Provide clear and inspiring strategic leadership and direction for IT and digital transformation.
- Work collaboratively with senior leaders, colleagues and people we support, to improve digital access and inclusion and develop innovative solutions to service delivery informed by best practice and new ways of working.
- Using technology to ensure high performance standards are set and excellence is delivered, across all services by effectively partnering and Matrix managing programmes across operations and central services.
- Work cross-functionally to develop, deliver and monitor the effectiveness of business and project plans.
- Manage and procure resources to ensure the delivery of the digital strategy on a cost-effective basis as agreed with the MD
- Oversee technological infrastructure and data management, to ensure data compliance, information security, optimal performance, cost effectiveness and mitigate risks.
- Knowledge of the contemporary digital landscape and experience of bringing leading technology and process optimisation practices to an organisation to drive sustainable improvements in business performance is essential.
- A driver for change, with the talent to inspire and influence colleagues, up to Board Level, encouraging adoption of proposed solutions or A strong leader, who is good at managing and getting buy-in up to Board Level, encouraging adoption of proposed solutions.
- You will be a proven innovator with a sophisticated understanding of digital and technology solutions and a successful track record of driving strategy and delivering programmes from design through to implementation.
- Work collaboratively to develop, lead and implement an integrated digital strategy and underpinning infrastructure to achieve strategic goals.
- Comfortable raising issues and risks created by cross-team decisions and proposing resolutions, as appropriate
Flexibility: 3/4 days a week
Location: Remote/ office based when appropriate (London)
Salary: £80,000 FTE
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty