Part time Finance Manager - homeworking
Our client is a growing Global Accommodation Solutions Consultancy and they are looking for a hands on and enthusiastic Finance Manager to work closely with the CEO. A qualified Chartered Accountant, you will be a dynamic and team player, ideally with Knowledge of the Hospitality/Travel Industry.
- Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, and bank reconciliations.
- Budgeting, company forecasts and reporting.
- Tracking and monitoring of company KPIs.
- Working with accounting systems, such as Xero.
- Collaborating with external service companies for Taxes/HMRC, Financial Statements and Payroll.
There is real opportunity for growth in this dynamic organisation.
Flexibility: 3 days a week or 5 days based on reduced hours
Salary: £25K ACTUAL
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty