Oncology Senior Manager- Customer Insights & Analytics, Open to flexible working
The Senior Manager, Global Insights & Analytics is an integral member of a high-performing, cross-functional team accountable for the successful global launch and launch optimization of a solid cancer treatment for its initial indication and additional future indications. This specific role will be working on ZEJULA (niraparib), GSK's maintenance therapy in ovarian cancer.
- Drive outstanding and agile execution of global market research and insights generation guiding highest priority brand initiatives, while maintaining strict adherence to GSK policies and guidelines
- Engage matrix team members and country-level colleagues to ensure alignment on study objectives and dissemination of insights and learning
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in collaboration with matrix team and country/global analytics teams, maintaining strong measurement tools for tracking launch performance and bridging lead indicators to business outcomes
- Support sales force effectiveness (SFE) and multi-channel marketing (MCM) to drive data-driven, customer-focused approach to optimize customer Segmentation & Targeting and commercial resource allocation
- Partner with forecasting function to ensure demand measurements, modeling and ROI are relevant, incorporate appropriate assumptions, are clearly explained, and are acted upon
- Lead integration and synthesis of market knowledge and customer understanding across primary research, secondary data and competitive intelligence
- Collaborate with Insights colleagues around the globe to leverage synergies and avoid redundancies
- Work seamlessly with our offshore Knowledge Center team, ensuring appropriate communication and focus on high value priorities
- Engage in effective vendor management with clear research objectives, project oversight, and constructive feedback
- Strive for continuous improvement in processes and team alignment; proactively offer suggestions for improvements in ways of working and connectivity
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum 6 years of market research / customer insights / business intelligence experience in FDA/EMA regulated life science-based industries (pharmaceuticals, medical device, animal health, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Advanced degree in related field
- Oncology experience
- Demonstrated understanding of appropriate tools/techniques for early- vs late-stage commercialization
- Self-starter with a proactive, can-do attitude
- High resilience and agility
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Creative in problem solving
- Demonstrable evidence of multi-cultural sensitivity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Global experience
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.