Global Oncology Multi-Channel Marketing Manager, Open to flexible working
Are you energized by leading market digital and eCommerce data for a specific business unit? If so, this role could be the perfect fit for your career.
Being part of Oncology at GSK is being part of something special. The focus of the organization is clear - we are fuelled by a personal passion to give our patients and our customers MORE .More of ourselves, more to fight for and more moments that matter! Cancer continues to be a core area of intensive focus at GSK, and while much progress has been made in the past few years, more can be done to REDEFINE EXPECTATIONS in cancer care.
The Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM) team exists to increase GSK's ability to meet customer and patient needs in a rapidly changing world where technology demands a different approach. Each year, more and more Health Care Providers (HCPs) and patients embrace technology. This shift in behaviour and preference has far-reaching ramifications and provides exciting opportunities for GSK.
The Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM) Team is an essential enabler of GSK's vision to develop unprecedented engagement with HCPs and patients especially during a pandemic. The team bring a relentless focus to the customer experience to achieve the best possible patient outcomes, supporting our HCPs to have the right information easily accessible across a range of channels to suit their needs whilst ensuring we do the best for our patients.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the Global Oncology team to:
- Deliver data driven marketing
- Co-create digital solutions with brand teams and LOCs
- Execute brilliantly through core GSK channels and identify opportunities to introduce new channels that our customers and patients want to use in a virtual world
- Design and execute personalised customer experiences virtually
- Pilot ideas to reach our customers and enhance customer experience to the extent it can disrupt our business and create new revenue streams
GSK is looking for a Global Multi-Channel Marketing Manager to support a number of exciting and new digital and innovation projects for Oncology. An experienced Digital expert to join us as a Multichannel Marketing Manager. In this role, you will support the Global Oncology teams globally and locally to drive and deliver digital and innovation projects, which provide an exceptional customer and patient experience.
- Responsible for re-purposing content across core digital channels including websites, email, e-detail aids and improving features and functionality to drive an outstanding user experience at every touchpoint
- Responsible for activating social media and digital innovation projects
- Support data driven marketing to ensure that we continually improve based on data to optimize the patient/ customer experience
- Provide global insights from GSK digital activities, social media and where relevant third party data sources to inform ongoing best practice digital implementation
- Ensure that all digital channel content meets GSK standards and approvals and provide a deep understanding of how the different channels perform most effectively
In Summary, you will be:
A digital expert to support the Global Brand and MCM teams in their digital planning and delivery, to ensure a seamless, integrated customer and patient experience.
- Work in an extended brand team to develop and manage plans with the Commercial and Medical teams. You will need to be a highly-motivated self-starter and used to dealing with ambiguity
- Co-create and partner with the Global and Local Oncology teams to produce integrated multi-channel marketing plans across core strategic channels, supporting a seamless conversation with HCPs
- Deliver agreed digital content and tactics as part of an integrated MCM plan for local markets to adapt and localize
- Constantly improve the customer experience to meet customer and patient needs by analysing data and providing recommendations on how to optimise the next campaign
- Work with the brand team to ensure the Brand Portal is kept updated so all commercial content is stored, managed and tagged appropriately to ensure seamless sharing and localisation of global content
- Review data dashboards at regular intervals to share insights from the digital data on Content Use and Effectiveness, escalate where necessary any issues identified
- Adhere to GSK approval processes and SOPs and style guidelines to ensure that all Global MCM marketing materials and activities are compliant
- Help build expert digital and multi-channel marketing capability within Franchise global extended marketing teams.
- Ideas orientated
- Positive even when facing barriers
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors' degree
- Pharma experience across brand/product marketing and multi-channel/digital marketing
- Track record in delivering an exceptional patient and customer experience though digital and marketing communication
- Proven experience of digital strategy design and implementation at a local level
- Experience in creating, innovative and appropriate channel mix and integrate with the existing channels in the key markets
- Experience in working in a cross functional, matrix team to deliver performance
- Experience of having worked in a market in the USA, Asia or Europe
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Oncology experience
- Experience in operating in a complex -multi-cultural international environment
- Deep knowledge and understanding of customers and how they evolve with new digital technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent influencing skills
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to clearly describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.