Employer Brand Manager, Open to flexible working
London (30 Finsbury Square), Birmingham (The Colmore Building), Bristol (2 Glass Wharf), Manchester (4 Hardman Square), Milton Keynes (Victoria House)
We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insights empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Let’s talk about the job
If you enjoy working on a wide-reaching range of projects that have people at the heart of them, you’ll fit right in. Here are some things you can expect from this role.
- Making quality second nature. This means doing what’s right even when no one’s looking. The work that you will do has a major impact on our people and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards we have for the work that we do.
- Own your own work. You’ll take the lead on evolving our employer brand strategy to align into our new brand positioning and culture programmes. You’ll oversee the end-to-end employer brand journey and work with area owners to help create moments and experiences that go beyond expectations. You’ll own our standout attraction campaign that will attract great talent where they know that their perspectives are welcomed and that they can make an impact. You’ll curate our brand across our careers sites ensuring our unique honest, bright and personable style is always felt.
- Be a part of a team. You’ll report into and work closely with the Head of Brand and you’ll position yourself as the go to person for people and culture activities that leverages our brand. Working across both our brand, marketing and people team’s, you’ll play a key role in what the new ways of working can be post Covid and for years to come.
- Take responsibility. You’ll take part in key brand and culture working groups bringing your unique blend of brand/people insights and ideas to the table. You’ll collaborate with our resourcing, brand and digital teams to create content that helps attract and retain new colleagues throughout the candidate journey. You’ll manage employer brand digital channels using these sites and accounts to help drive awareness and engagement of our content and leverage data and insights from our engagement studies to help inform new projects or adapt new ones.
- Build your brand. Given the importance of this role, there will be exciting opportunities for the right person to grow their firmwide network, expand their knowledge and develop their skillset. You’ll be a lead advocate for our brand across social channels, inspiring other to do the same.
The minimum criteria
You’ll have a track record of operating at a manager level within an employer brand, marketing or communications team or within an employer brand consultancy. We’re looking for someone who has been at the heart of creative thinking and can run with ideas and make them happen.
Skills to set you apart.
Here are a few more skills we are looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box. It’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- You’ll have a strong understanding and first-hand experience of working with platforms such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
- You can manage internal teams and agency partners ensuring both sides get the best value from the relationships and that great work is delivered.
- You’ll have a strong understanding of employer brand strategies and recruitment marketing.
- You’ll have an understanding of marketing and communication methodologies including across social media, campaigns, advertising and pay per click.
- You can interpret data from a range of resources and use this to help inform new projects and adapt existing ones
Do you care about the same things we do?
We have six values we work by. When we meet, we’ll want you to show us how they’re important to you, too.
Collaboration: We work together, share ideas and always make time to help each other out.
Leadership: Everyone has the chance to lead their own projects.
Excellence: Quality is central to our purpose. We love what we do, and it shows. We sweat the details. We see things through, no matter how tricky.
Agility: The world moves quickly. To keep up, we stay flexible – changing approaches, changing projects, working offline, online, together and alone to get things done.
Respect: A given, of course: we value each other and our clients. We listen, we understand, we care.
Responsibility: The decisions we make and advice we give affects people’s lives and livelihoods. We take that seriously and always do well by doing what’s right.
Share ideas and profits
Unlike most firms, we’re also a shared enterprise. So when the firm does well, everyone does well by taking home a share of the profits. Of course, to get those profits, we need to share ideas and share responsibility for our work, too.
Bring your whole self
Now you’ve seen our values, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we’re creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
“We are committed to making sure that the opportunities within our firm are equally accessible for everyone – regardless of background or gender.” Dave Dunckley, CEO
There’s more to life than work
Families, children, sports, night classes…the things you do and the people you’re with outside work matter. They can inspire, motivate and energise you. Inside the office and out. So if you’d like to work flexibly, let us know. We’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.