Part time Marketing Manager, 2-3 days per week
We are working with a fast-growing technology business to recruit a Marketing Manager into a newly created role. Reporting into the Senior Leadership Team and working closely with the Head of Sales this is a wide-ranging, generalist role with a focus on revenue generation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team, formulate and agree the overall marketing strategy and budget.
- Take ownership of the online presence of the business including:
- Evaluating and updating website content taking into account the effectiveness of the messaging.
- Ensuring the potential of social media presence is being maximised.
- Ownership of overall digital marketing strategy including Google Adwords, SEO, PPC etc.
- Working with the Head of Sales to design and run outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Design and production of collateral including case studies, newsletters, etc.
- Creation of webinars for thought leadership and education.
- Review of partnership strategy including key vendor relationships.
- You are a marketing generalist with experience of working in a standalone role in an SME.
- Ideally you have experience within the technology/telecoms sector.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to work with a growing business and are committed to a business for the long term.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact working within a small, collegiate team as part of a successful and ambitious business that really cares about its people and offers and a truly flexible working environment.
Location: Thames Valley
Flexibility: 2-3 days per week
Salary: circa £55k FTE + benefits including share options upon completion of probationary period
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks