Cyber Security (Operational Intelligence Assessment) Analyst, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours
Job Description Summary
You will own the production of effective assessment for stakeholders throughout Lloyds Banking Group, support security related incidents and grow relationships with stakeholders both inside and outside the Group.
We're building the bank of the future and developing the next generation of digital banking solutions securely.
The Chief Resilience and Security Office (CRSO) plays a vital role in delivering Lloyds Banking Group's vision of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, helping Britain prosper, and protecting the Group and its customers and suppliers from security threats. It's responsible for defining and communicating the Group's security strategy and providing dedicated support and constructive challenge to business areas to ensure the delivery of an effective and compliant security risk management framework.
The Operational Intelligence Team responds to requirements from across the Group, supports security incidents, major transformation projects, and security initiatives.
What you'll be doing...
In this meaningful role, you'll partner with cyber security teams, the wider intelligence community, and teams across our business to build positive relationships and ensure we benefit from the intelligence you collect, process and assess.
Other responsibilities include:
- Use your knowledge of intelligence analytical techniques to anticipate, identify and prioritise cyber threats
- Triage cyber threat intelligence for partners across the board to provide a dynamic, relevant picture of the threats using a wide variety of sources
- Use your specialist written and verbal communication skills to ensure your reporting reaches and engages the business in the right way
- Work closely with our Security Operations Centre, Threat Modelling teams, digital cyber security, and IT teams and grow relationships to meet our intelligence needs
- Represent us on a variety of internal and external security forums with peer and partner organisations to gain and share intelligence insights that improve the cyber resilience of the finance sector
- Support cyber security incidents to ensure that the business has the right intelligence to inform its responses and provide advice and guidance on cyber security standards methodology, so we stay safe and protect our customers
- Assist the development of an intelligence culture, community, and network within the Group to enable intelligence impact and strategic advantage
- Support a culture of continuous improvement through generating and developing new and improved ways of working, fostering an open, inclusive, and encouraging culture
- You'll network and engage with a range of security partners (including paid intelligence suppliers, industry peers, think tanks, academia, Government and law enforcement partners) to help our customers, our communities, and the cyber eco-system on which we depend become a safer place for all
Are you someone who already knows and is passionate about security and intelligence looking to take your career to the next level? If yes, we value the following:
- 2 years+ of recent and consistent commercial experience working as a technical cyber threat intelligence analyst
- Detailed knowledge of advanced cyber-attack techniques
- Demonstrated (2 years+ ) experience of working with the intelligence cycle and cyber security industry related standard analytical methodologies
- Familiarity with threat detection and threat intelligence analysis tools and techniques, including estimative analysis, the Diamond Model, and the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Security and intelligence experience in the public and private sectors
- Experience with open source intelligence research, common tools such as ticketing tools, data visualisation applications, and threat intelligence platforms
- Some UK travel may be required
So, if you have the skills we're seeking and you're looking for your next step, we'd love to hear from you
Together we make it possible
In return, you'll learn new skills, technologies, and approaches to cyber threat intelligence. As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career!
You'll also receive a benefits package which includes:
- A performance related award
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
We're committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time appeals and this role sounds like it could be for you, click apply below!
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.