Qualified Management Accountant, part time - 20-25 hours per week
A Qualified Management Accountant is sought on a part time basis for an SME manufacturer of high-performance image sensors based in North London £45-50k FTE
Your new company
We are a global leader in the field of high-performance CMOS imaging sensors. We design and manufacture CMOS image sensors for the detection of X-rays, visible light, electrons and protons. Our business is fast growing and profitable.
We are now looking to recruit a qualified management accountant. This is a newly created position and will support the finance director as the business grows. Initially this role will be on a part time basis. The role is expected to 20-25 hours spread across the week with some flexibility needed at busy times.
Your new role
- Producing monthly management accounts and commentary
- Take ownership of accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Ensure sales are reported and processed weekly
- Produce cash flow forecasts
- Analysis of product costs and inventories
- Support the Finance Director with analysis, insight and other financial reporting.
- Develop controls & process to ensure they are, and remain, robust.
- A range of ad hoc projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA / CIMA /ACCA
- Experience with manufacturing would be an advantage
- A "hands on" attitude
- Proficient with accounting software packages (preferably Sage) and ERP software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial working environment
What you'll get in return
You will be working in a dynamic business which offers a package £40-50k pa pro rata to the hours. This role will suit a qualified accountant who is looking to return to work
If this is the role for you please apply with your CV and covering letter