Sustainable Investment Analyst Global Investment Manager, flexible working, 4 days a week
Sustainable Investment Analyst
Our client is a Global Investment Manager and they are seeking a Sustainable/ESG Investment Analyst to work 4 or 5 days a week
- Work with analyst and fund managers to strengthen investment decisions through analysis and integration of ESG issues in investment processes.
- Undertake sustainability research across sectors and themes, understand material ESG trends and best practice. Write, present and publish thematic research reports.
- Build relationships with analysts to help integrate ESG factors into investment decisions and processes. Ensure in house ESG rating tool up to date with trends and data.
- Engage with companies on ESG issues, be involved in external industry initiatives, present to clients and other external stakeholders.
- Previous working knowledge of sustainability issues and trends and analytical experience from investing or consulting.
- An understanding of financial theory, financial statements and modelling practice as well as the ability to handle data effectively.
- Preferred direct experience of investment valuation models