Tax Associate - Real Estate, Open to flexible working
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career
We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insights empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
We advise real estate funds, global institutional investors, REITs, private investors, public sector, on investment into UK and pan European real estate providing tax structuring, tax compliance and tax due diligence advice. We work in all real estate sectors including commercial, office, student housing, retail, industrial logistics, retail, hotels plus industrial.
Let’s talk about the job
If you enjoy working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will help businesses and communities flourish, you’ll fit right in. Here are some things you can expect from this Real Estate Tax role.
- Your day to day - You’ll be an active and integral part of the Real Estate tax team, working to deliver quality client work with the support of the broader team. You’ll assist in the preparation of tax returns and computations for review by your team, using and understanding legislation guidance issued by tax authorities and the firm’s technical resources appropriately to aid in relevant area of work.
- Who you’ll be working with - We’re a large team with a diverse range of experience. You’ll have a great deal of access to our Partner and Director team who will guide you through every aspect of the role, from delivery of work to client meetings.
- Your personal development plan - You’ll be supported throughout your time with us. We’ll help you throughout your study, helping you to develop your career and build your experience so you can flourish and establish a successful career with us.
- Making quality second nature. With a real focus on producing quality work for our clients, we have high expectations of you and will give you the opportunity to gain new experiences to bolster your knowledge and add value to the work you do.
The minimum criteria
- You will be part qualified (ATT, ACCA or ACA) with experience of working in a corporate tax team.
- Real estate sector experience is not essential.
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.