Finance Manager, Part time 1-1.5 days per week - homeworking
Modern architecture-focused holiday lets company is looking for an experienced Finance Manager for 1-1.5 days per week (Home working but monthly meetings in London NW3). Must live local to the area.
- Preparation of annual accounts schedules and working with external accountants
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis with key management
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- VAT submissions
- Using the rental booking system, download, analyse and report information on the rental bookings for the year.
- Raising invoices via the booking system
- Prepare budgets and check variances using rental reports
- Financial analysis of all costs attributed to each house
- Making payments to the suppliers and staff.
- Payroll duties
- Oversee the bookkeeper who deals with inputting all supplier invoices and credit card expenses
- Strong financial accounting skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Self-motivated to work alone
- Previous experience as a Financial Manager
- part qualified ACCA/CIMA or QBE
- Starting immediately
- Previous Knowledge of Quickbooks
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter via the application method below.