Time Tracking Administrator, Open to flexible working
The R&D Pipeline Project & Resource Management Center of Excellence (PPRM CoE) is set up to provide a state-of-the-art project and resource management infrastructure, ensuring that we have accurate project management data to enable data-driven decisions in the execution of GSK's R&D strategy.
The PPRM CoE Systems team is responsible for the administration of Project Management software systems. Administration responsibilities include licensing and access management, support and training, and working with our R&D Tech colleagues to plan, execute, and test system installations and upgrades, etc. This team is also responsible for the quality of the data within the systems. The Time Tracking Administrator role is to oversee the time tracking process and system in our Vaccines organization.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Serve as Business System Owner for the eTimesheet system
- Manage and respond to time tracking questions and issues
- Define and implement quality checks that support the Vx Time Tracking process
- Work with Tech to implement installations, upgrades and manage configuration of the time tracking system
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, documentation and support to end users of the time tracking system
- Manage licenses and access for end users
- Set up and monitor KPIs to ensure data quality
- Provide support to the Reporting and Analytics team on the use of Time Tracking data
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of systems management experience
- Demonstrated project management and stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience managing vendor relations.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Ability to lead the development of new solutions to meet changing expectations
- Ability to resolve problems with thoughtful use of knowledge, information and networks in a flexible way and to be successful in a matrix environment encouraging an enterprise thinking mind set
- Understanding of databases, HR software systems, and the data flow between systems
- Customer oriented and knowledge on R&D business would be preferred
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, to develop credibility with colleagues within and outside GSK
- Highest standard of data integrity, compliance and quality mindset
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills are essential
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.